It's December, and with the holidays just around the corner, Winter Veil has returned to the Nexus! This year the holiday cheers are being sung with the entry of a new hero: the famous Firelord Ragnaros.
Today's patch introduces plenty of changes to Heroes of the Storm. Here are some highlights:
- New Hero: Ragnaros is live!
- Haunted Mines Returns: The controversial battleground has been revamped with a new underground mine layout, more mine entrances, and the Grave Golems now swap lanes after every summoning.
- Warrior Reworks: Artanis, Dehaka and Diablo all have considerable ability and talent changes to their kits.
- Ranked Season 3 Begins: Season 2 rewards will be given out.
- Ranked Party Size Changes: Hero League is now a solo-only mode while Team League has opened up to parties of 2, 3, or 5 players.
To read over all of the patch notes for December 14th, 2016 in detail, click here.